ENERGY, PROJECTS & INFRASTRUCTURE
Our energy, projects & infrastructure practice group has a breadth of experience advising on the development of major infrastructure and industrial development projects including power, rail, road, renewable energy, water and waste projects.
Our clients span across government authorities, sponsors, contractors and operators where we provide end-to-end support including:
- project structuring;
- negotiations of the Concession Agreement or PPP arrangement;
- liaising with government authorities on regulatory and licensing issues;
- tender process for the EPC Contractor and O&M Operator;
- preparing the EPC Contracts and O&M Agreements;
- dealing with the land related arrangements for the project site;
- project financing;
- power purchase agreements; and
- contract administration throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Our practice group advised an electric utility company on its power purchase agreements relating to a bid to construct a large-scale solar power plant. Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018 described us as “experienced in acting for government agencies, employers, main contractors and subcontractors”.