WEALTH MANAGEMENT, INHERITANCE & SUCCESSION PLANNING
This practice group offers pragmatic solutions to clients on legal issues relating to wealth management, estate planning and the preservation of corporate and family assets as well as administration of estates.
We advise on matters relating to:
- all aspects of wills, trusts, probate and estate laws;
- drafting of wills, court applications for issuance of grants of representation and resealing of foreign grants;
- administration of estates, distribution of assets, duties of an executor, administrator and/or trustee, and rights of beneficiaries;
- establishment and structuring of family trusts, corporate trusts, Labuan foundations and charitable foundations; and
- corporate and regulatory matters in respect of Labuan foundations.
Our lawyers also handle contentious probate and trust matters involving contested wills, inheritance issues, fiduciary misconduct, removal of executors/administrators/trustees and disputes involving beneficiaries, as well as disputes regarding estate and trust assets situated locally and abroad and involving cross-border and multi-jurisdiction issues.