We routinely handle a wide variety of cases at both trial and appellate stages. We also regularly advise on alternative dispute resolution methods, and act in many disputes by way of arbitration and mediation. Our Dispute Resolution lawyers have acted and continue to act in many landmark cases, both in the commercial and corporate fields, and in prominent constitutional and public interest cases in Malaysia.
We have consistently been listed as a recommended firm for Dispute Resolution in various publications such as Asia Pacific Legal 500, Asia Law, Benchmark Asia Pacific and Chambers Asia. A number of our Dispute Resolution partners are consistently recognised as leaders in their fields by Asialaw, Benchmark Asia Pacific, Chambers Asia and the Asia Pacific Legal 500.
The Dispute Resolution department offers an array of services in:
- Banking & finance
- Constitutional & administrative law
- Construction & engineering
- Family & matrimonial disputes
- Insolvency & receivership
- Information technology, intellectual property & telecommunications
- Real property
- Wills, probate, estates and trusts
Contact Us »